Wright Patterson AFB, OH - (Teleworking is currently required)
The PMO manages the Requirements Management System (RMS – D200). The RMS system computes procurement requirements for spares and determines depot level maintenance repair needs for the USAF.
- Hands-on experience in providing PMO support to assist key managers in managing a program.
- Working knowledge of the Business and Enterprise Architecture (BEA) methodology and related milestones, documentation, and artifacts.
- General knowledge of one or more of the following: architectural views, Contingency of Operations, Authority to Operate (ATO) requirements and process, Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA) compliance requirements, FISCA/FIAR requirements.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Excellent verbal, written, and briefing communication skills.
- Efficient skills in MS Project, MS Power Point, MS Word, MS Excel, and utilization of SharePoint.
Nice to Have:
- Working knowledge of RMS (D200) and/or any of the following four systems is a definite plus:
1. DD1000 – Annual Congressional Supply System Inventory Report
2. D072 – Other War Reserve Material Requirements
3. D040 (RSSL) – Requirements and Spares Support Lists
4. D040 (WSSP) – Weapon System Support Program
Datum Software is an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action Employer and is dedicated to providing employment and promotional opportunities based on individual merit. Qualified minorities, females, disabled individuals, and veterans are encouraged to apply. Datum Software is also committed to providing a drug free workplace.