Security Engineer (Ping ) #28457
|Location: Atlanta, Georgia|
|ID Number: #28457|
• Minimum of 7 years work experience in IT with at least 4 year of information security experience in Identity and Access Management domain.
• BS/MS in Cyber Security, Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, Information Services or equivalent.
• Understanding and experience with On-prem and Cloud IAM services Ping Identity and Azure authentication systems. Identity Federation protocols such as SAML2, WS-Federation, Kerberos, OAuth2 and OpenID Connect (OIDC).
• Understanding and experience of webservices and APIs, and microservices architecture and deployment • Demonstrated understanding of modern Identity & Access Management concepts and best practices.
• Demonstrated understanding in formulating strategies, alternatives, and recommendations in information security management • Ability to evaluate risk and communicate it in a fact-based manner.
• Ability to clearly communicate with peers, business analysts, and subject matter experts
• Ability to lead and mentor junior team members and colleagues, and support leadership directives WHAT ELSE?
• Key industry certifications such as CISA, CISM, CISSP and cloud security certification for Azure & Ping platforms
• Experience across IT domains such as application development, infrastructure, technical support and operations, or continuity of business
• Understanding and working knowledge of cybersecurity governance frameworks such as NIST and SANS
Works with management and other personnel to identify security best practices and applies a risk-based approach to information security as a senior SME covering the security aspects of Cloud & On-premise IAM services with a focus on Authentication services (SSO and MFA) through PingFederate, PingAccess, Azure and AWS Cognito.
This position leads less experienced technical staff on the technical aspects of Information Security architecture, development, and operations.
• Produce enterprise-level designs for PingFederate, PingAccess and PingID with general background in Azure authentication, and AWS Cognito authentication for global initiatives. Collaborate with infrastructure and operations teams to provide architectural and technical guidance.
• Lead steady state and continuous improvement efforts for Authentication technologies for globally diverse solutions
. • Coordinate between infrastructure, application, and threat monitoring teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions.
• Create and maintain system documentation for authentication technologies, including installation, configuration, and appropriate troubleshooting steps.
• Developed, documented, and enforced the standards, security procedures, and controls for access to ensure integrity of Ping Identity related systems.
• Support integration and authentication projects for 3rd party vendor solutions, SSO and cloud hosting.
Own and lead solution implementations, upgrades, enhancements, and conversions. Recommends solutions as appropriate for Ping Identity (Federate, Access and ID) and other authentication systems