Sr. Business Systems Analyst
Datum has an immediate opening for a Senior Business Systems Analyst with expertise in the USAF’s acquisition process and requirements. This is a contractor position located in Fairborn Ohio at Wright-Patterson AFB. Candidate will serve as a Subject Matter Expert providing direction and guidance for the accurate implementation of acquisition requirements in the USAF’s Purchase Request Process System (PRPS).
Candidate will perform the following tasks:
- Ensure acquisition requirements are accurately implemented in the PRPS system.
- Work closely with technical team to ensure technical requirements are accurately implemented such as FIAR, FISCAM, system security, and system/data interface requirements.
- Work closely with Test/QA personnel to ensure data integrity is maintained in PRPS.
- Work independently and as a team member to interact with a wide variety of personnel such as PRPS end-users, interfacing system POCs, PRPS PMO, program personnel, and sustainment contractors.
- Assess planning documents and policy statements on potential impacts to the PRPS system.
- Support audits and other requests for information that are related to the technical and functional operations.
- Review and verify training, to include CBT, provided by the PRPS sustainment contractor to ensure it supports training needs.
- Evaluate proposals to ensure correctness, consistency, completeness, and compliance with requirements.
Candidate must have:
- Minimum NACLC (National Agency Check with Local Check and Credit Check).
- Three (3) years of functional and/or technical experience with PRPS or comparable programs.
- Working knowledge of USAF Logistics purchasing processes, policies, and procedures.
- Efficient skills in MS Project, MS Power Point, MS Word, MS Excel and utilization of SharePoint.
Highly desired qualifications:
- Knowledge of deployment, release, and configuration management practices.
What We Offer
Datum is allows you to put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people.
Datum Software is an equal opportunity employer, and does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices based on race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.