Senior Training Manager
Datum has an immediate opening for a Senior Training Manager. This is a contractor position located in Fairborn Ohio at Wright-Patterson AFB. Candidate must have experience working in an Air Force environment providing direct support to a Government Program Management Office (PMO). Candidate will provide training to end-users of the USAF Reliability Maintainability Information System (REMIS), which is the USAF maintenance enterprise system providing key information for all USAF weapon systems.
Candidate will perform the following tasks:
- Develop and present training packages.
- Assist in the development of Computer Based Training (CBTs), video training, and/or other types of training tools.
- Design, develop, and maintain training documents.
- Determine new training tools as required.
- Provide training on TCTOs, WUCs, SRDs, Configuration Management, and weapon system loading in REMIS.
- Assist users with the functionality of the new REMIS Ad Hoc tool.
Travel requirements: Candidate will travel to other CONUS locations to provide group/classroom training. Travel time is approximate 10%.
Candidate must have:
- Minimum NACLC (National Agency Check with Local Check and Credit Check).
- Three years of functional/technical experience with IMDS, G081, or REMIS system.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently.
- Willingness to travel to CONUS locations.
- Efficient skills in MS Project, MS Power Point, MS Word, MS Excel and utilization of SharePoint.
Highly desired qualifications:
- Previous training management experience.
- Previous experience creating training modules, packages, documents, videos, or CBTs.
What We Offer
Datum is allows you to put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people.
Datum Software is an equal opportunity employer, and does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices based on race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.