Senior Ad Hoc Query Specialist
Datum has an immediate opening for a Senior Ad Hoc Query Specialist to design and develop custom queries and reports in BI tools, manipulate data structures, create complex calculated fields, and pull multiple data sets together into a meaningful and useful report output. This is a contractor position located in Fairborn Ohio at Wright-Patterson AFB. Candidate must have experience working in an Air Force environment providing direct support to a Government Program Management Office (PMO). This position supports the USAF Reliability Maintainability Information System (REMIS), which is the USAF maintenance enterprise system providing key information for all USAF weapon systems.
Candidate will perform the following tasks:
- Provide business intelligence support to the Air Force community.
- Provide Ad hoc query and customized reporting capabilities through Business Intelligence (BI) tools.
- Assist users in creating their own reports using various BI query and reporting tools.
- Assist customers in using the REMIS Ad Hoc application to create ad hoc reports for the following functional areas: inventory, status, utilization, configuration, time change, maintenance, debrief, and communications-electronics.
Candidate must have:
- Minimum NACLC (National Agency Check with Local Check and Credit Check).
- Three years of functional/technical experience with one of the following systems: IMDS, G081, or REMIS.
- Experience with one or more of these Business Intelligence tools (BOBJ or WebFOCUS).
- Working knowledge of SQL preferably Oracle or Teradata.
- Working knowledge of 3rd party BI Tools, MS Access/Excel/Query.
- Experience working with customers in gathering reporting requirements to create Ad Hoc queries.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with diverse teams of functional and technical staff.
Highly desired qualifications:
Experience in USAF Logistics maintenance systems experience, especially REMIS or IMDS.
What We Offer
Datum is allows you to put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people.
Datum Software is an equal opportunity employer, and does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices based on race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.