Sr. Mobile Device Management (MDM) Engineer #27638
|Location: Atlanta, Georgia|
|ID Number: #27638|
Sr. Mobile Device Management (MDM) Engineer
Long term Contract
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Security, Information Technology or Computer Science.
• 5+ years of experience as Mobility Engineer
• Strong understanding of working with large mobile device management environment
. • Advance knowledge of MDM architecture and infrastructure.
• Preferred experience with VMware Airwatch.
• Knowledgeable in managing iOS and Android devices.
• Strong problem-solving, critical thinking and analytical skills
. • Creative and adaptive work ethic, with a strong customer-oriented attitude.
• Documentation experience should include tasks like run book guides, help files, FAQ, program processes and procedures creation.
• Must be experience in translating technical and non technical discussion and documenting those results with minimum assistance for IT related projects.
• Assist team with mobile device management initiative.
• Responsible for technical strategic guidance for planning and future roadmap of MDM solutions.
• Design and develop MDM secure architecture in compliance with security policies and best practices
. • Develop and manage security profiles using the AirWatch MDM platform.
• Test new policies with various business units and remediate any issue.
• Lead implementation tasks related to MDM infrastructure and end devices, including: configuration, integration, and roll-outs.
• Communicate and train users on new the platform.
• Responsible for the day to day administration of MDM infrastructure and end device management
. • Create and maintain documentation for devices and applications managed by the MDM platform.
• Engage vendor to resolve any technical issues.
• Construct workflow charts and diagrams; advanced experience with Word, Excel, Visio, Powerpoint, swimlanes, pivot charts, etc.