Sr. Test Engineer
|Location: Atlanta, Georgia|
|ID Number: #27563|
Contract to hire
• 1) Data Testing Automation - Spark Scala
• 2) Testing Framework - Cucumber, Selnium etc
• 3) Big Data Products and AWS exposure
. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience designing automated solutions for back-end, complex applications and real-time data pipelines.
The acceptable candidate will have a passion for understanding data, and experience writing automation processes.
This person will be in a fast-paced role within our organization helping to drive the delivery of high-quality data products and high-availability applications.
This role will be part of an Agile Scrum team working in a team setting in Atlanta. What you'll do...
• Build, run and maintain automated test suites for data driven products – including data quality
• Work closely with the Product team to understand their expectations of how a feature would function
• Improve, maintain, and execute automated functional, data quality, regression, acceptance and performance testing codebase
• Partner with team members as needed to validate software for upcoming releases and meet sprint goals
• Champion quality throughout the SDLC by forging influential relationships across QE Automation, Development, Product, and DevOps
• Act as data SME during requirement creation, analysis, and testing.
• Identify opportunities and areas for efficiency gains, craft and implement solutions
• Codes, and debugs a variety of automation related software features and tools
• Executes tests for applications and services with the goal of providing proper test coverage
• Implements and maintains testing frameworks and solutions for software products
• Validating requirements for integration testing. Report preparation, defect recording, and tracking. Identify, record, report, and track defects
• *May perform other duties as assigned. What you'll bring...
• 3-6 Years of relevant experience
• Experience with automation frameworks and tests using a variety of technologies including, but not limited to, Cucumber, TestNg, Selenium, SoapUI, Pytest and others
• Data quality experience
• Proficient with bug tracking and test management toolsets to support development processes
• Creating and executing test cases for sprint related development
• Should be able to code in Python and other languages • Knowledge in CI/CD is highly advantageous
• Experience in defining step definitions and feature files tied to Product Features
• Good understanding of test pyramid and strategy
• Exposure to Agile/Scrum Methodologies
• Performance and Security testing would be a plus
• Experience working in cloud technologies is preferred
• Excellent collaboration, communication, and interaction skills; collaborating in a team environment