Sr. Digital Customer Satisfaction Analyst
- Bachelor’s Degree or at least 18 months of equivalent work experience required.
- Preferred Major in Information Systems, Engineering, Statistics, Business, Economics, Operations Research, Transportation Science, or related quantitative discipline.
- Master’s Degree in the above disciplines plus a minimum of 3 years work experience preferred.
- Thorough and proven understanding of data modeling, SQL, data ETL, data visualization, and economic analysis methods.
- Must be skilled with SQL and must have experience understanding, organizing, and cleaning data for accurate analysis and reporting.
- Must have the ability to handle multiple priorities and work effectively with cross-functional divisions within the client.
- Must seek challenging, analytical work and must possess the ability to communicate detailed analytical data through oral and written means to all levels of management. Key Technical Abilities (preferred):
- Advance SQL
- Data Modeling
- Data ETL and Transformation
- Data Visualization (Tableau, Power BI, Excel)
The Senior Analyst, Marketing Data Science and Architecture (preferred title) position is responsible for developing centralized databases for supporting enterprise reporting on marketing performance with focus on incremental revenue generation. This is a data intensive position that will require strong analytical skills, maintaining a fluid communication with non-technical users, and keeping a deep understanding of the commercial enterprise. Primary areas of focus will be developing full stack reporting frame work beginning with data organization and staging, reporting and dashboard development, and conducting strategic analysis to shape marketing strategy from ideation to launch. This position will require a mixture of SQL programming, data modeling, and data visualization to ensure clear insight into Marketing’s impact on core business.
- Identify and understand business data requirements and propose and execute analytical solutions that are time and cost effective.
- Identify raw data sources then build process to: centralize and clean data, apply necessary business rules to data, and then utilize data in analysis and reporting for senior leadership teams.
- Help users leverage business intelligence tools such as SQL, Hyperion/Brio, SAS, Excel, and Tableau to find trends and opportunities to optimize Marketing performance.
- Communicate about technical analysis and concepts to a non-technical business audience.
- Learn pertinent skills to perform strategic analysis or propose solutions relevant to the project in hand.
- Liaison between cross divisional teams and the Marketing team.
- Practices safety conscious behaviors in all operational processes and procedures.