User Experience Specialist, Agile, E-Commerce, and Magento in Philadelphia, PA.
This role will be based in Philadelphia with occasion travel required to Paris and possibly the UK.
This position is for a user experience specialist who will work across IT and the client Solutions business, as part of a project team delivering a global e-commerce project to be based on Magento 2. The target market for this eCommerce platform is health care professionals (physicians, nurses, etc.) globally, with an initial focus on NOAM/EMEALA.
The User Experience Specialist will work alongside Product Owners and key stakeholders to develop and improve multiple customer journeys in a currently complex e-commerce landscape.
Role & Responsibilities of the User Experience Specialist:
• To work alongside the Product Owners, key business stakeholders and technical teams in order to define a seamless, high-quality user experience for our customers
• To understand and highlight the key touchpoints of local stores in a systemic perspective, taking into account the user journeys that move to and from other key client platforms
• To create customer journey maps, wireframes and prototypes
• To evaluate / elaborate potential solutions and designs and to articulate pros and cons of each
• To facilitate agreement on the most optimum design / approach for particular scenario
• To incorporate and adopt the brand guidelines and design patterns
Essential Skills & Experience of the User Experience Specialist:
• Proven experience as a User Experience Specialist in an e-commerce environment, particularly for high-value and subscription transactions
• Experience of working in a matrixed / multi-channel e-commerce environment
• Ability to navigate, understand, document and explain multiple customer journeys
• Excellent stakeholder management skills
• Good written and oral communication skills and presentation skills
• A proven track record of working in sync with Product Owners, Business Stakeholders, Developers and Architects in a fast paced, dynamic environment
Technical and Functional Competencies the User Experience Specialist will bring:
• Customer journey mapping / story boarding
• Workshop facilitation
• User interface design
• Knowledge and understanding of the practical application of A/B testing and interpretation of analytics.