System Engineer in Eagan, MN.
Duration: Long Term; initial period of 1yr
Location – Minneapolis 2 Round Interview Process: 1 phone, 2 In Person
On-Site Daily with available Telecommute options
2-6 years of experience required
Soft Skills Desired
- Persistent, Tenacious
- Thick Skinned and not easily dissuaded
- Comfortable in Legacy centered environments but not with complacency
The Systems Engineer is focused on the design, construction, testing, implementation and optimization of infrastructure systems. '
- Investigates and resolves level 1 problem on network infrastructure hardware.
- Utilizes standard tools to analyze, identify, and resolve technical problems.
- Serves as an escalation point for level 1 problem or incident management.
- Analyzes performance problems and recommends solutions to enhance functionality, reliability, and/or usability.
- Serves as a liaison between the customer, suppliers, and other technical groups to resolve problems.
- Performs high level analysis of complex network system integrations.
- Applies specialized knowledge in network infrastructure to conceptualize, design, construct, test, implement, and optimize network infrastructure.
Knowledge of the following tools:
WebSphere JBOSS TomCat Apache Scripting knowledge in at least one of the following languages (bash, korn, python, jython, Ruby,YAML, etc) WebSphere eXtreme Scale
Preferred knowledge: AEM (Adobe Experience Manager) RedHat DataGrid RedHat Decision Manager Nginx Ansible Node.js