Program Delivery Operations Support Analyst
Long term contract
0-2 years of experience required
The Program Delivery Operations Support Analyst will provide administrative and operational support for IT project compliance and governance related activities as well as Micro Focus PPM Delivery Operations. Such activities include but are not limited to:
- PPM Administration
- Creating PPM Project and Proposal records for IT Capital, Chargebacks, Pass-through, CRE, etc.
- Support Work Closed verification process
- Verify required deliverables are present within Documentum
- Action publication requests and upload within Documentum as needed
- Record exceptions to deliverable requirements within PPM record
- Administratively close out project records that have met requirements in PPM
- Support Change Control process and action PCRs in PPM per criteria which include
- Update PPM to reflect Schedule changes that impact Financial capitalization processes e.g. Business Implementation dates and ECD
- Updates to officially record Scope Increase / Decreases within PPM
- Confirm with Finance that all scope changes are within prescribed financial thresholds
- Additional Operational activities as needed Compliance Support
- Executing monthly reporting and reconciliation activities in partnership with Privacy Office, SOX, Corporate Audit, etc.
- Ensuring process adherence by collaborating with IT project and program managers as well as general managers to correct behaviors and drive project teams to submit required documentations to eliminate risk for the client.
- Supporting system enhancements required to flag the status of IT Capital and Exempt initiatives compliance status e.g., Privacy Impact Assessments, Sox, etc.