- 2-6 years of IT industry experience required
- 2-4 years Agile/Scrum/Kanban experience with a strong desire to grow within the Agile space
- 1+ years VersionOne user or administration experience
- 1+ years Jira user or administration experience
- 1+ years experience with development tools such as GitLab, Jenkins, and Nexus (administration experience preferred over user experience)
- 1+ years Unix/Linux experience Strong analytical/critical thinking skills Excellent communication. Individual must be able to convey complex systems to multiple audiences Problem Solver. Individual must be able to triage issues and solve them with provided resources
This position within the DevOps Center of Excellence team within the Application Services group. The DevOps CoE team is responsible for the administration and support of various development tools such as VersionOne, GitLab, Nexus, Jenkins and Sonarqube. The individual in this role will be responsible for the administration and support of all the aforementioned tools. Some administration duties include upgrading tools, testing new tool versions, documenting new features, and communicating changes to the organization. Support responsibilities include the triage of support issues submitted by end users and individual support for complex issues. This role will be a part of an on-call support rotation and the individual must be willing to be on-call as a part of the team rotation. The tool of focus for this individual will be the support of the VersionOne tool. Responsibilities will include the administration of the VersionOne tool, fulfillment of requests from end users, and troubleshooting issues that any users face.
This individual will also contribute to the integration of VersionOne to other tools managed by the DevOps CoE.