Datum Software is currently seeking a Cognos Business Analyst to join our Government Solutions team in Warner Robins, GA. You will be working with the Depot Maintenance & Accounting & Production System (DMAPS) Reporting Environment Standard & Custom reports. “Cognos” is a Business Intelligence system. Cognos consolidates data from numerous databases into one website for reporting and analysis. Cognos databases receive input from the DMAPS system suite and other legacy systems.
- Experience utilizing Cognos, which include reports, cubes, query-able data products, databases, dash boards, score cards and other like business intelligence items. There are approximately 1200 user accounts for Cognos BI.
- The candidate must have Microsoft Office Suite with emphasis in advanced Excel workbooks in Access databases
- Ability to perform the customer support operations of Legacy Systems by monitoring system reports, diagnosing cause of system problems, and taking corrective actions. Contractor will proactively communicate with users to identify and resolve issues. Contractor shall adapt to rapidly changing task and customer demands. An understanding of Depot Maintenance system data is required
Required Qualification and Skills:
- The contractor for Cognos Business Intelligence Reports Development (WR-DDSRI/DRIDB) shall have the following:
- IBM Cognos 10.2 and/or higher
- Understand programming techniques including but not limited to programming languages, methods and tools
Required strong skills in the following:
- Excel Spread Sheets and ACCESS
- Structured Language/ Structured Query Language (SL/SQL) programming
- Public Key Infrastructure (PKI)
- Oracle Database Analysis
- Oracle Database Jobs and File I/O
- IBM Cognos Business Intelligence Tools
- Microsoft Office Suite with emphasis in advanced Excel workbooks
- Microsoft Office Suite with emphasis in advanced Access databases
What We Offer
Datum is allows you to put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people.
Datum Software is an equal opportunity employer, and does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices based on race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.