Sr. Tibco System Engineer
Long Term Contract
• 5-10 years of Tibco EMS Administration
• 3-4 years developing Hawk rules
• 5-10 years with ServiceNow, Remedy, or other ticketing management tool
• Strong Windows, AIX/Unix/Linus administration skills.
• Strong JAVA coding skills. •
Expert level diagnostic and root cause determination skills.
• Expert level JVM dump reading
• Migration experience, EMS 8.3, 8.4
• Experience with web services, certificates, SOAP, API management
• Knowledge of adapters
• Install, patch, monitor, diagnose, performance tune Tibco EMS software
. • Provide 24x7 third-level support.
• Provide SME advice on architecture, design, and implementation of new projects and deliverables to applications.
• Follow best practice implementation process – checklist, pre/post implementation validation and checkout, exercised backout procedures for platform stability and high success rate
. • Analyze and performance tune the Tibco platforms.
• Develop and manage Hawk rules.
• Devise automation and autonomics trigger and scripts for best performance, self-tuning, and outage avoidance.
• Participate in knowledge-sharing with peers and L1.
•Work with the vendor in root cause analysis, managing tickets, collecting doc, devising workarounds, taking corrective or preventative actions, and implementing vendor fixes.
• Abide by all requirements from Security, Compliance, and Audit.
• Provide backup support for IBM MQ.
• Keep all platforms at supported software levels and apply CIS security patching.
The Systems Engineer is focused on the design, construction, testing, implementation and optimization of infrastructure systems.
'-Investigates and resolves level 1 problem on network infrastructure hardware.
-Utilizes standard tools to analyze, identify, and resolve technical problems.
'-Serves as an escalation point for level 1 problem or incident management.
-Analyzes performance problems and recommends solutions to enhance functionality, reliability, and/or usability.
-Serves as a liaison between the customer, suppliers, and other technical groups to resolve problems
. -Performs high level analysis of complex network system integrations. -Applies specialized knowledge in network infrastructure to conceptualize, design, construct, test, implement, and optimize network infrastructure. '
-Leads teams to provide advanced design, architecture and diagnostic support.
-Responsible for the design, configuration, development, integration, implementation of network solutions.
-Combines a good understanding of IT with a considerable knowledge of industry, business function, or service offering in the engagement.